Drum roll please… Rowland is proud to announce our new podcast. For our very first episode, our biggest podcast nerds and hosts Jennine and Marcellina talk about their personal ‘top five’ podcasts – yes, they struggled to limit to five.
For brands, podcasts are a great way to reach niche audiences — there’s a podcast for everything. And with the number of unique monthly podcast listeners now at 75 million, smart brands are putting their money where the listeners are.
Have a listen to our first Brand Matters Podcast episode here:
Jennine Small, Production Creative
- The Dollop – Dave Anthony & Gareth Reynolds
- The Minefield – Waleed Aly & Scott Stephens
- The Messenger – The Wheeler Centre
- The Documentary – BBC World Service
- My Favourite Murder – Karen Kilgariff & Georgia Hardstark
Marcellina Powell, Senior Consultant Integrated Marketing Communication
- The Osher Gunsberg Podcast
- ABC’s Background Briefing
- Chat 10 Looks 3 — Leigh Sales & Annabel Crabb
- Here’s The Thing with Alec Baldwin
- Mamamia Out Loud (and others in the Mamamia family like No Filter)