Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk has today announced new appointments brought about by the resignation of Stirling Hinchliffe from Cabinet.
Cabinet welcomes first-time Minister, Mark Furner, Member for Ferny Grove into the role of Minister for Local Government and Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships.
The appointments are as follows:
Jackie Trad (Member for South Brisbane)
- Deputy Premier
- Minister for Transport
- Minister for Infrastructure and Planning
Curtis Pitt (Member for Mulgrave)
- Minister for Trade and Investment
Kate Jones (Member for Ashgrove)
- Minister for Education
- Minister for Tourism, Major Events and the Commonwealth Games
Mick de Brenni (Member for Springwood)
- Minister for Housing and Public Works
- Minister for Sport
Mark Furner (Member for Ferny Grove)
- Minister for Local Government
- Minister for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
Glenn Butcher (Member for Gladstone)
- Assistant Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
A full Ministry listing is available here.